Vaidyamadham Vaidyasala Nursing Home-Top Ayueveda Hospital in Palakkad
Vaidyamadham Vaidyasala Nursing Home LISTED IN FOLLOWING CATEGORIES
DETAILS ABOUT Vaidyamadham Vaidyasala Nursing Home
Vaidyamadham is one of the famous Ashtavaidya group of families in Kerala. They are the only one family belonging to the Bharadwajeeya group. It is believed that this family was brought here as Saala Vaidya by none other than the famous Mezhathole Agnihothri who conducted 99 soma yagas to re-establish the Vedic Karma and Yagnya Culture of our country. Saala vaidya is a special status conferred on them who is responsible for health of the participants of yagnya.
Though authentic proof is not available, incidents illustrating the legendary skills of the physicians of the family have come through generations. One such incident was the birth of Pareekshith Thampuran, a noted scholar and one of the famous rulers of Kerala. The delivery was so complicated that the chances of saving both the mother and the child became most unlikely.
- Monday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Phone Numbers: 04662272044 , 04662272255, 04662272066,04662272426
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org